OnSite Java Developer
Detroit Labs OnSite is looking for Java Developers to join one of our projects in Allen Park. This role is with our OnSite business unit; successful applicants will be working at the client location in Allen Park.
Developer will be responsible for working in the full technology stack. Position involves working with several different areas of Product Development.
This is a full-time salaried role with full medical and dental benefits, 401K matching, monthly team outings and more.
- Develop, Test and Deploy software products/services and proof-of-concepts
- Directly contribute to development activities utilizing software craftsmanship/clean code principles, practices and tools
- Assist in setup, configuring, maintaining tools and frameworks that improve developer productivity, code health and organization transparency such as automate build, test and code analysis
- Provide leadership in areas of expertise, willing to learn and grow in areas of opportunity and need
- Collaborate closely with other technical experts, Product Managers, UI/UX designers and business stakeholders
- Help grow capability across team an on other tools and technologies with other team members to diversity capability across the technology stack
- Interface with all levels of management for business and IT functions
- Work across systems development technologies
- Work on a balanced team and collaborate with a product owner, product manager and product designer
- Apply agile, test-driven development principles
- Span multiple environments (Vehicle, Cloud, Mobile) to support end-to-end feature delivery
- 2+ years in programming Java
- Experience using GitHub or similar version controls
Nice to Have
- 1+ years experience with API creation or Web API integration
- 1+ years experience with Agile or Scrum methodologies
- Experience using Angular
- Experience with other common programming/scripting languages (ex Python)
- Experience in cloud development, work with authentication such as OAuth2, Azure or PCF, PCF tools
- TDD preferred
- QA experience
- Full medical, dental, etc.
- 401k matching
- Ongoing mentorship
- Continued learning development opportunities
- Monthly outings, lunches, and events
- Volunteer opportunities