Developer will be responsible for working in the full technology stack. Position involves working with several different areas of Product Development.
This is a full-time salaried role with full medical and dental benefits, 401K matching, monthly team outings and more.
- Experience building software with more than one development methodology, and the ability to weigh the pros and cons of each.
- Quality focused, with a software development style that incorporates unit testing, continuous integration, and other modern development practices to create software that is high quality and maintainable over time.
- Experience with software estimating and able to estimate new software features with the information readily available at the time when software estimates are requested.
The ideal candidate is:
- Excited to learn new things and share what they learn with others
- Creative and flexible in their development approach
- Tenacious, with a reputation for taking on and completing all of your tasks and completing them to the best of your ability.
- Able to balance introducing the newest and latest technologies and frameworks into a project as well as using tried, true, and stable technology to achieve their goal
- 1-2 years of experience with Angular 2+ and Unit Testing
- Experience in front end testing tools such as Selenium, Jasmine
- Experience with NodeJS, MongoDB, RDBMS, REST
- Experience working in Agile/scrum development environment and related tools (SCRUM, Rally, Confluence)
- Team-based source code management, with Git or a similar tool